What's in your closet?
I cleaned out all of my tops (all seasons, all types)! As I keep my closet organized by clothing type (tops, bottoms, etc.) I was able to do this in less than 30 minutes. In the video, I show each item and discuss the reason that I’ve cleaned out each item. My main reasons for cleaning out items were:
- Comfort (no more tugging, pulling, or itching!)
- No longer fit and I don’t love them enough to pay the money to tailor them. I lost some weight over the past few years using an amazing program called Stronger U (see my review of Stronger U and a discount code here).
- Duplicates or nearly identical items
- Shirts with no structure
- Items beyond their useful life
- Botched tailoring jobs
My previous closet clean-out videos:
- How to learn from your shopping mistakes with a closet purge
- How to deal with guilt during a winter closet clean out
- How to love your body type with a winter closet clear out
- Cleaning out my closet after weight loss
Hoping to sell some of your purged items? I love Poshmark, and these how-to tutorials on how to use Poshmark will take all the guess work out:
Hoping to donate your reusable items?
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase through my links I get a small commission, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra.