This week in the 2020 Closet Clean Out Challenge we reviewed all the dresses and layers in my closet that I’ve decided to not keep them for very specific reasons, including:
- They don’t fit my Classic Style Twist (not sure what your Classic Style Twist is? Click here to take the Quiz).
- Not worth being tailored
- Not wanting to strip to go to the bathroom…ladies, you understand what I’m saying!
- Refusing to fuss with my clothes
Have you been participating in the Closet Clean Out Challenge? Whether you are, or just looking for good ideas, join us in the Capsule Wardrobes for Classic Style Facebook group!
Stunner of the Week
My previous years’ closet clean-out videos:
- How to learn from your shopping mistakes with a closet purge
- How to deal with guilt during a winter closet clean out
- How to love your body type with a winter closet clear out
- Cleaning out my closet after weight loss
Hoping to sell some of your purged items? I love Poshmark, and these how-to tutorials on how to use Poshmark will take all the guess work out:
- How to sell on Poshmark like a pro!
- How to use Poshmark like a pro!
- My Poshmark closet (use the code DANCEME23 to sign up for the first time and get a credit toward your first purchase. Only works on a computer): https://poshmark.com/closet/danceme23
Hoping to donate your reusable items?
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase through my links I get a small commission, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra.